Sunday, 14 February 2016

.... that beautiful November afternoon



by Simone McPherson
On a late November afternoon back in 2015, El Ranchero and I were on a muster with the horses, Maxi and Lily pup to  ...

 ... one of the paddocks close to the Homestead.


The afternoon was like any other afternoon, cool and balmy after a beautiful, though a little hot day. 

 It was a Sunday and the first day of November. 


Unbeknown to the both of us it would be an afternoon that would change our lives for ever.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be going through by way of images and a little dialogue, with you of the ...

 ... event that so altered our lives and made us review the priorities in our own lives and the realisation of just how short our lives on this beautiful Blue Planet really are.

I do hope that you are able to join me on my reflections over the next few weeks of that incident on that beautiful November afternoon.  God Bless.